We are excited to announce a complimentary, CME-certified on-demand webcast series Resuscitating a Dying Marrow: Emerging Concepts and Treatment Advances in Myeloid Malignancies. This enduring material was recorded during the Virtual Friday Satellite Symposium held on December 10th, 2021 preceding the 63rd Annual ASH Meeting and Exposition.
This program is jointly sponsored by the Cleveland Clinic and the Aplastic Anemia and MDS International Foundation, and it brings together international leaders in disease research and clinical practice.
We are honored to be joined by the following prestigious faculty:
- Dr. Antonio Risitano of A.O.R.N MOSCATI in Avelino, Italy summarizes new frontiers in PNH.
- Dr. Yogen Saunthararajah of Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio covers low-risk and high-risk MDS.
- Dr. Naveen Pemmaraju of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas shares updates on chronic MPN.
- Dr. Seth J. Corey of Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio presents on germline pre-disposition to myeloid malignancies.
- Dr. Gert Ossenkoppele of Amsterdam University Medical Centers in The Netherlands identifies molecular targets for personalized treatment of AML.
- Dr. Mark Juckett of the University of Minnesota Medical School in Minneapolis, Minnesota describes the treatment of older MDS with BMT.
In addition, Dr. Bhumika Patel and Dr. Sudipto Mukherjee lead two interactive case-based discussions with audience participation and questions for the faculty.
Join us as we explore Resuscitating a Dying Marrow: Emerging Concepts and Treatment Advances in Myeloid Malignancies.