- acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
- myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS)
Dr. Chandhok, M.D. is a Hematologist and Oncologist at Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center. At Sylvester, Dr. Chandhok works as part of a multidisciplinary team treating patients with leukemia and myelodysplastic syndrome (myeloid malignancies) . She earned her medical degree from The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Washington DC.
• Currently seeing patients with myeloid malignancies.
• Avid participant in clinical trials.
• Board certified in Internal Medicine and board eligible in Hematology and Oncology.
• Completed her residency in Internal Medicine at Tufts Medical Center, Boston MA
• Completed her fellowship training in Hematology/ Oncology at Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven CT
- accepting new patients