2019 Conference Locations - Registration Opens Soon
- Albuquerque, NM March 30, 2019
- Washington, DC May 2019 TBD
- Milwaukee, WI June 2019 TBD
- Location TBD September 2019
- St. Louis, MO October 2019 TBD
- Jacksonville, FL November 2019 TBD
Access Presentation Materials from Past Conferences
Who should attend?
- Aplastic anemia, PNH, MDS and AML patients
- Patients dealing with myelofibrosis, PRCA, CLL, CMML or GVHD
- Those who are newly diagnosed or currently in treatment, as well as long-term survivors
- Caregivers, family members or friends
- Nurses and other healthcare professionals are also welcome
Why should you attend?
- Gain unprecedented access to top experts
- Get your questions answered
- Return home a wiser and better-equipped self-advocate
- Meet those who genuinely understand what you are going through
- Build a strong and supportive community
- Leave with a sense of optimism and hope for the future
- Mark your calendars now. Advance registration is always recommended.
What to Expect from 2019 Conferences:
- An in-depth review of the current thinking on aplastic anemia, PNH, MDS and AML.
- Basic review of disease and treatment information on CMML, CLL, MPNs, PRCA and GVHD.
- Practical steps you can take to become an even stronger advocate for your best care and treatment.
- Practical strategies for improving your health and well-being in spite of your illness.
- Meet other patients and family members, join a Community Connection group in your area and discover our Peer Support Network.
- Learn how AAMDSIF can help you with this life-altering journey.