Please note: All AAMDSIF 2020 Conferences will be hosted virtually in order to protect our patients, families and partners. Please stay tuned for details.
Registration for the July 17 - 19, 2020 National Patient & Family Conference is now open!
- April 25, 2020: Spring Virtual Conference (conference materials now available for download/viewing)
- July 17 - 19, 2020: VIRTUAL National Patient & Family Conference (REGISTRATION OPEN)
- October 3, 2020: Cleveland, Ohio (registration coming soon)
If you have questions regarding our conferences or registration, please call our conference information line at 301-279-7202 x 128 or email us at email@example.com
Access Presentation Materials from Past Conferences
- 2020 Conference Materials
- 2019 Conference Materials
- 2018 Conference Materials
- 2017 Conference Materials
- 2016 Conference Materials
Who should attend?
- Aplastic anemia, PNH, MDS and AML patients
- Patients dealing with myelofibrosis, PRCA, CMML or GVHD
- Those who are newly diagnosed or currently in treatment, as well as long-term survivors
- Caregivers, family members or friends
- Nurses and other healthcare professionals are also welcome
Why should you attend?
- Gain unprecedented access to top experts
- Get your questions answered
- Return home a wiser and better-equipped self-advocate
- Meet those who genuinely understand what you are going through
- Build a strong and supportive community
- Leave with a sense of optimism and hope for the future
- Mark your calendars now. Advance registration is always recommended.
What to Expect from AAMDSIF Conferences:
- An in-depth review of the current thinking on aplastic anemia, PNH, MDS and AML.
- Basic review of disease and treatment information on CMML, CLL, MPNs, PRCA and GVHD.
- Practical steps you can take to become an even stronger advocate for your best care and treatment.
- Practical strategies for improving your health and well-being in spite of your illness.
- Meet other patients and family members, join a Community Connection group in your area and discover our Peer Support Network.
- Learn how AAMDSIF can help you with this life-altering journey.