- April 15, 2023 Omaha, NE, Patient and Family Hybrid Conference - Partnership with University of NE Medical Center - Find Session Recordings Here
- July 15, 2023 Salt Lake City, UT Patient and Family Hybrid Conference - Partnership with Huntsman Cancer Institute and Primary Children's Hospital - This conference will include pediatric programming. - Register Here!
- September 23, 2023 Phoenix, AZ, Rochester, MN and Jacksonville, FL Patient and Family Hybrid Conference - Partnership with Mayo Clinic - Registration opening soon!
- October 14, 2023 New Haven, CT, Patient and Family Hybrid Conference - Partnership with Yale Cancer Center - Registration opening soon!
- November 4, 2023 Dallas, TX, Patient and Family Hybrid Conference - Partnership with University of TX Southwestern - Registration opening soon!
Thank you to our 2023 conference sponsors: Alexion, Apellis, Biocryst, Bristol Myers Squibb, Genentech, Novartis, Regeneron, Servier, and Taiho.
Please find the recordings or presentations for each of the 2022 conferences below.
- March 26, 2022: San Antonio, TX, Patient and Family Virtual Conference.
Find Recordings Here
* Partnership with Mays Cancer Center at UT Health San Antonio MD Anderson
- June 18, 2022: 9th Seattle, WA, Patient and Family Hybrid Conference. Find Conference Materials Here
* Partnership with Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- July 23, 2022: Memphis, TN, Patient and Family Hybrid Conference. Find Recordings Here * Partnership with The University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- September 10: Buffalo, NY, Patient and Family Hybrid Conference. Find Recordings Here
- * Partnership with Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- NOTE Change of Date: October 29, 2022: Miami, FL, Patient and Family Hybrid Conference. Find Recordings Here *Partnership with Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center - University of Miami
If you have questions regarding our conferences or registration, please call our conference information line at 301-279-7202 x 128 or email us at email@example.com
Access Presentation Materials from Past Conferences
Who should attend?
- Aplastic anemia, PNH, MDS and AML patients
- Patients dealing with myelofibrosis, PRCA, CMML or GVHD
- Those who are newly diagnosed or currently in treatment, as well as long-term survivors
- Caregivers, family members or friends
- Nurses and other healthcare professionals are also welcome
Why should you attend?
- Gain unprecedented access to top experts
- Get your questions answered
- Return home a wiser and better-equipped self-advocate
- Meet those who genuinely understand what you are going through
- Build a strong and supportive community
- Leave with a sense of optimism and hope for the future
- Mark your calendars now. Advance registration is always recommended.
What to Expect from AAMDSIF Conferences:
- An in-depth review of the current thinking on aplastic anemia, PNH, MDS and AML.
- Basic review of disease and treatment information on CMML, CLL, MPNs, PRCA and GVHD.
- Practical steps you can take to become an even stronger advocate for your best care and treatment.
- Practical strategies for improving your health and well-being in spite of your illness.
- Meet other patients and family members, join a Community Connection group in your area and discover our Peer Support Network.
- Learn how AAMDSIF can help you with this life-altering journey.