Please note: All AAMDSIF 2020 Conferences will be hosted virtually in order to protect our patients, families and partners. Please stay tuned for details. Registration is open for the Atlanta Conference and we invite you to sign up!
- April 25, 2020: Spring Virtual Conference (previously in Atlanta, Georgia) (registration now open)
- June 20, 2020: Seattle, Washington (registration now open) - pending a decision from the Fred Hutch in May 2020
- July 17 - 19, 2020: Bethesda, Maryland (National Conference) (registration coming soon)
- October 3, 2020: Cleveland, Ohio (registration coming soon)
f you have questions regarding our conferences or registration, please call our conference information line at 301-279-7202 x 128 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access Presentation Materials from Past Conferences
- 2019 Conference Materials
- 2018 Conference Materials
- 2017 Conference Materials
- 2016 Conference Materials
Who should attend?
- Aplastic anemia, PNH, MDS and AML patients
- Patients dealing with myelofibrosis, PRCA, CMML or GVHD
- Those who are newly diagnosed or currently in treatment, as well as long-term survivors
- Caregivers, family members or friends
- Nurses and other healthcare professionals are also welcome
Why should you attend?
- Gain unprecedented access to top experts
- Get your questions answered
- Return home a wiser and better-equipped self-advocate
- Meet those who genuinely understand what you are going through
- Build a strong and supportive community
- Leave with a sense of optimism and hope for the future
- Mark your calendars now. Advance registration is always recommended.
What to Expect from AAMDSIF Conferences:
- An in-depth review of the current thinking on aplastic anemia, PNH, MDS and AML.
- Basic review of disease and treatment information on CMML, CLL, MPNs, PRCA and GVHD.
- Practical steps you can take to become an even stronger advocate for your best care and treatment.
- Practical strategies for improving your health and well-being in spite of your illness.
- Meet other patients and family members, join a Community Connection group in your area and discover our Peer Support Network.
- Learn how AAMDSIF can help you with this life-altering journey.