- acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
- aplastic anemia
- chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
- chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia (CMML)
- graft versus host disease (GVHD)
- myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS)
- myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPN)
- paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH)
- pure red cell aplasia (PRCA)
Matt Kalaycio, MD, FACP, is the former Chairman of the Department of Hematology and Medical Oncology at Cleveland Clinic Taussig Cancer Institute. Dr. Kalaycio is also a Professor in the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University. Board-certified in hematology, Dr. Kalaycio's clinical interests are in leukemia and hematopoietic cell transplantation.
Dr. Kalaycio has published over 200 articles in numerous scientific publications including Bone Marrow Transplantation, Journal of Clinical Oncology, and Leukemia. He serves on the editorial board of Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. He also is the editor of a book on leukemia and co-editor of a book on clinical malignant hematology. He is the former Editor-in Chief of Hematology News. He sits on the Board of Directors for the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN).
- accepting new patients