Are you a patient? Please see the GVHD section of our site for more information. Diseases / Graft versus host disease (GVHD)
GVHD Interactive Provider Network
The goal of the Interactive GVHD Provider Network is to connect GVHD specialists with community-based providers to share expertise and discuss cases in order to improve patient care.
The network is based on the ECHO Model™ (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) which uses proven adult learning techniques and interactive video technology to connect community providers with specialists at academic centers in real-time collaborative sessions.
The sessions, designed around case-based learning and mentorship, help primary care and community-based practitioners gain the expertise required to provide needed services. These sessions will also be accredited for CME credits, an added benefit for the participants.
- Steve Pavletic, MD, National Institutes of Health – Chair
- Daniel Couriel, MD, University of Utah – Vice Chair
- Corey Cutler, MD, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Mary Flowers, MD, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center
- Stephanie Lee, MD, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center
- Kirk Schultz, MD, University of British Columbia