Seattle, WA 6/21/14*
Diagnosis, Treatment, and Management
of the New Normal
Patient and Family Conferences in 2014
The Aplastic Anemia & MDS International Foundation is Meeting You Where You Are in 2014 by offering six free regional conferences on aplastic anemia, MDS, and PNH. Each program will provide you with answers from leading medical experts and the chance to connect with as many as 150 other patients and their caregivers.
The Saturday regional format makes it easy for family members and caregivers to attend at a time that's convenient to school and work schedules. All conferences focus on providing answers about your diagnosis and treatment and managing your new normal.
Attending conferences means being at the forefront. It's always interesting, always changing, and it's great to see familiar faces as well as meet new friends who understand.
You won't want to miss this informative and inspirational event!
Join us again to learn more about advances in treatment, discover new strategies for living well with bone marrow failure diseases, connect with friends, and participate in support forums.
Why Should You Attend?
- Hear from leading experts and learn more about your diseases, current treatments, and emerging therapies
- Explore a variety of topics on managing the new normal of life with a bone marrow failure disease
- Get your questions answered. Plenty of time will be provided in every session.
- Meet other patients and family members, connect to a Community of Hope in your area, or learn about our Peer Support Connection
- Learn how AA&MDSIF can help you through this life-changing experience
- And…It’s FREE! Advance registration is required.
|Los Angeles, CA April 5, 2014||Philadelphia May 17, 2014|
|Detroit, MI July 26, 2014||Louisville, KY September 20, 2014|
|New Orleans, LA October 11, 2014||Miami, FL November 8, 2014|
* Seattle conference on June 21, 2014 is the 5th biannual conference on marrow failure offered by the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (FHCRC)/Seattle Cancer Care Alliance in Seattle. The meeting is a collaborative project of the FHCRC and AA&MDSIF. Registration is now open. Learn more.
Can't attend in person? You will be able to follow select sessions on the Internet! Watch for information on live webcasts.
Support & Community
Online Learning Center
Find out how you can further research and treatment. Act now!