Registration Open for Remaining 2015 Conferences
Diagnosis, Treatment, and Management
of the New Normal
Patient and Family Conferences in 2015
The Aplastic Anemia & MDS International Foundation is Meeting You Where You Are in 2015 by offering six free patient and family conferences on aplastic anemia, MDS, PNH, and bone marrow transplantation.
Attending conferences means being at the forefront of information. It's always interesting, always changing, and it's great to see familiar faces as well as meet new friends who understand.
Sign up now to:
- Hear from leading experts and learn more about your diseases, current treatments, and emerging therapies
- Explore a variety of topics on managing the new normal of life with a bone marrow failure disease
- Have your questions answered. Plenty of time will be provided in every session.
- Meet other patients and family members, connect to a Community of Hope in your area, or learn about our Peer Support Connection
- Learn how AA&MDSIF can help you through this life-changing experience
- And…It’s FREE! Advance registration is required.
Registration NOW OPEN!
Support & Community
Online Learning Center
Find out how you can further research and treatment. Act now!