Registration is Now Open for our 2017 Conferences
Select city for details.
- Las Vegas, NV – April 22
- Nashville, TN – June 24*
- Minneapolis, MN – July 22
- Newark, NJ (NYC Metro Area) – September 16
- Kansas City, MO – October 14*
- Orlando, FL – November 4
*Conferences at these locations end after lunch
If you have questions regarding our conferences or registration, please call our conference information line at 301-279-7202 x 128 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access presentation materials from past conferences.
Who should attend?
- Aplastic anemia, MDS or PNH patients
- Patients dealing with AML, myelofibrosis, PRCA, CMML or GVHD
- Those who are newly diagnosed or currently in treatment, as well as long-term survivors
- Caregivers, family members or friends
- Nurses and other healthcare professionals are also welcome
What’s new for 2017?
- Your Journey to Wellness: Taking Care of your Body, Mind and Spirit is a new session that will focus on practical and tested ways to optimize your health and well-being. It will go beyond understanding your disease to support your living more fully and being more resilient.
- Personalized Medicine: Understanding Genetic Testing and Implications for Future Therapies
- Celebration of Life: An uplifting and hopeful end to a powerful day
- Inclusion of information on AML, CMML, MPNs, PRCA and GVHD within our disease and treatment sessions. We will help you understand how these are related to bone marrow failure and provide a basic understanding of diseases and treatments.
- Limited Conference Travel Assistance – If the cost of traveling to our conferences is a barrier, please learn about how we may be able to help.
Why should you attend?
- Gain unprecedented access to top experts
- Get your questions answered
- Return home a wiser and better-equipped self-advocate
- Meet those who genuinely understand what you are going through
- Build a strong and supportive community
- Leave with a sense of optimism and hope for the future
- It’s FREE, so mark your calendars now. Advance registration is always recommended.
What to Expect from 2017 Conferences:
- An in-depth review of the current thinking on aplastic anemia, MDS and PNH.
- Basic review of disease and treatment information on AML, CMML, MPNs, PRCA and GVHD.
- A review of innovative therapies and new potential therapies currently in development
- Understand personalized and precision medicine and the implications for future therapies
- The latest on what works in bone marrow transplant
- Practical steps you can take to become an even stronger advocate for your best care and treatment
- Practical strategies for improving your health and well-being in spite of your illness
- Meet other patients and family members, join a Community Connection group in your area and discover our Peer Support Network
- Learn how AAMDSIF can help you with this life-altering journey