- aplastic anemia
What are the possible side effects of eltrombopag (Promacta)?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using eltrombopag and call your doctor at once if you have:
- pain or burning when you urinate;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms, unusual weakness or tired feeling;
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite;
- dark urine, clay-colored stools;
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs;