This clinical trial involves individuals who have been diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML), Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS), Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML), or MDS/myeloproliferative neoplasm-unclassifiable (MDS/MPN-unclassifiable) and are planning to have an allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant ("bone marrow transplant"). The goal of this research study is to test the safety of adding the study drug, Venetoclax, to a standard of care conditioning regimen for bone marrow transplantation, as a possible means of eliminating residual (left-over) disease prior to transplant.
- The name of the study drug involved in this study is Venetoclax.
- It is expected that about 38 people will take part in this research study.
- acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
- chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia (CMML)
- myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS)
- myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPN)