This study will take place in parts:
- Dose Escalation (Part 1): Participants receive milademetan alone with different dose schedules
- Dose Escalation (Part 1A): Participants receive milademetan in combination with AZA, with different dose schedules
The recommended dose for Part 2 will be selected.
- Dose Expansion (Part 2): After Part 1A, participants will receive the recommended Part 2 dose schedule. There will be three groups - those with:
End-of-Study Follow-Up: Safety information will be collected until 30 days after the last treatment. This is the end of the study.
The recommended dose for the next study will be selected.
- acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
- myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS)