If you are interested in learning more about your possible participation in this clinical trial, please complete the form. Your information will be forwarded directly to the sponsoring company.
- Diagnosis of Fanconi anemia as defined in the protocol
- Evidence of myelodysplastic syndrome as defined in the protocol
- Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) with evidence of significant hemolysis or history of PNH-associated thrombosis
- Treatment with a T cell-depleting agent (eg, ATG or alemtuzumab) within 6 months prior to dosing
- Treatment with a calcineurin inhibitor (eg, cyclosporine) within 4 weeks prior to dosing
- Treatment with eltrombopag or investigational thrombopoietin receptor agonist, Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor (G-CSF), or an androgen (eg, danazol), within 2 weeks prior to dosing
- HIV, hepatitis B or hepatitis C positive by serological testing at the screening visit
- Active tuberculosis, latent tuberculosis infection (LTBI) or history incompletely-treated tuberculosis or LTBI
Note: Other protocol-defined inclusion/ exclusion criteria apply.