If you are interested in learning more about your possible participation in this clinical trial, please complete the form. Your information will be forwarded directly to the sponsoring company.
- Sign an IRB-approved informed consent document.
- Age ≥18 years.
- IPSS low- or intermediate-1 –risk MDS, including CMML-1.
- ECOG performance status of
- Organ function defined as: Serum creatinine
- Women of childbearing potential must have a negative serum or urine pregnancy test within 7 days and will also need to use contraceptives. Men must agree not to father a child and agree to use a condom if his partner is of child bearing potential.