Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, AAMDSIF made the decision to move our conferences online in order to protect the health of our patients, families, caregivers and faculty.
We would like to acknowledge the support of our many generous patients, families and caregivers as well as our corporate partners including Celgene, Alexion, Novartis, Genentech, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Apellis and Acceleron.
- 9:00am - 9:50am Welcome and COVID-19 Update
Veronica Dioverti Prono, MD
Johns Hopkins School of Medicine , Baltimore
- 10:00am - 10:50am Diagnosing and Treating Aplastic Anemia - Best Practices and What's New?
Shyamala Navada, MD, MSCR
Mount Sinai Hospital, New York
- 11:00am - 11:50am Diagnosing and Treating PNH - Best Practices and What's New?
Jamile Shammo, MD, FASCP, FACP
Rush University, Chicago
- 12:00pm - 12:50pm Lunch and Learn: Bone Marrow Failure Patients and Nutrition
Twyla Jackson, RDN, LDN, CNSC
Northside Cancer Center, Atlanta
- 1:00pm - 1:50pm Low Risk MDS: What's in an MDS Diagnosis? Breaking Down the Complexities, from IPSS-R to Risk Levels
Rami Komrokji, MD
Moffitt Cancer Center, Florida
- 2:00pm - 2:50pm When MDS Becomes AML: What Every High Risk MDS Patient Should Know
Daniel Pollyea, MD, MS
University of Colorado Health
- 3:00pm - 3:50pm Is a Bone Marrow Transplant the Right Option? Let's Talk Risks vs Benefits
Hemant Murthy, MD
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida