If you are interested in learning more about your possible participation in this clinical trial, please complete the form. Your information will be forwarded directly to the sponsoring company.
- Subjects with cytologically/histologically confirmed MDS according to the World Health Organization (WHO) 2008 classification.
- Previously untreated for Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
- Age ≥18 years of age.
- Eligible for therapy with azacitidine.
- Life expectancy of at least 12 weeks.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status ≤2.
- Adequate baseline laboratory parameters.
- Received prior treatment for MDS with lenalidomide or hypomethylating agents (HMAs).
- History of one of the following myeloproliferative neoplasms: essential thrombocythemia, polycythemia vera, and primary myelofibrosis.
- Second malignancy currently requiring active therapy (except for hormonal/anti-hormonal treatment, eg, prostate or breast cancer).