If you are interested in learning more about your possible participation in this clinical trial, please complete the form. Your information will be forwarded directly to the sponsoring company.
- Males or females taking adequate contraceptive precautions if of childbearing potential, 18 – 80 years of age.
- Body weight ≥50kg and ≤ 100kg.
- The patient has provided written informed consent.
- Willing to avoid prohibited medications for duration of study (see Exclusion Criteria).
- Must agree to take appropriate prophylactic precautions against Neisseria infection.
- Must be counselled regarding the possible reproductive risks of using Coversin and be advised to use an adequate method of contraception pending further data on reproductive toxicology.
- Body weight <50kg or > 100kg