2012 Scientific Symposium
This Symposium will bring together physicians treating these diseases and laboratory researchers studying the immunology and cell biology of bone marrow failure to discuss current areas of controversy, share recent research results, and propose recommendations for the highest priority directions for basic and clinical research needed to advance the field. The format will consist of six presentation sessions, with time at the end of each session for questions and discussions, as well as for capture of recommendations for future research. The two days of the conference will also include poster and discussion sessions and networking opportunities. REGISTER NOW. You can also contact Alice Houk, AA&MDSIF Director of Health Professional Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information will continue to be added to this page as details are confirmed.
March 22 - 23, 2012
Hyatt Regency Hotel
- Richard M. Stone, MD, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Chair;
- Neal Young, MD, NHLBI, Co-Chair;
- Eva Hellstrom-Lindberg, MD, Karolinska Institute, Sweden
- Jaroslaw Maciejewski, MD, PhD, Cleveland Clinic
- Regis Peffault deLatour, MD, PhD, Hospital Saint Louis, Paris
- Antonio Risitano, MD, PhD, University of Naples, Italy
Online Learning Center
Find out how you can further research and treatment. Act now!