Get involved and give back by joining Rick's March for Marrow Walk & Music Festival. REGISTER NOW.
The event will be held on Saturday, July 30, 2016 in Minonk, Illinois from 9:30 am - 5:00 pm.
March for Marrow is a powerful, uplifting walk promoting community awareness about bone marrow failure diseases and raising essential funds for patient programs and services provided by the AAMDS International Foundation.
Date: Saturday, July 30, 2016
Time: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
WALK at New Millennia Park
Registration is in front of the New Millennia Park pavillion
North Chestnut Steet, north edge of Minonk on the curve
Minonk, IL 61760
MUSIC FESTIVAL at Westside Park
Between Washington and Jefferson Streets and West Fifth and West Sixth Streets
Minonk, IL 61760
* Walk Registration and check in begin at 8:30 am
* Program and Walk begin at 9:30 am; Music Festival begins at 11:00 am
Detailed information about the event, including the detailed schedule and musical performances can be found on the website. Please be sure to visit the event website for all the information you need about this event.
At Rick's March for Marrow Walk & Music Festival event, you will be uplifted with the community of support you'll find by being with other patients, family members and friends affected by a bone marrow failure disease. You will help us expand awareness of bone marrow failure diseases (over 50 cases of bone marrow failure disease are diagnosed every day in the United States.
How can YOU help?
- Register to walk and enjoy the music festival and recruit walkers (friends, co-workers, neighbors, student groups) to your team.
- Ask your families and friends to sponsor you, collecting donations in person or online.
- Set a goal to raise at least $250 (only 10 donations of $25 each)
- Have fun with us on 7/30/16 as we walk for March for Marrow and are uplifted by wonderful live music!
Be sure to visit the event website often! We have set a goal to raise $10,000 in 2016. Please help us reach our goal!
Questions? Please contact Martha Crews, Community Development Officer.