Get involved and give back by joining the 1st Annual Auburndale March for Marrow Walk! Register now!
The event will be held on Saturday, February 18, 2017 at Lake Myrtle Sports Complex in Auburndale, FL. The walk will begin at 11:00 am, with registration/check-in beginning at 10:00 am.
The Auburndale March for Marrow Walk will be a day of family fun to promote community awareness about bone marrow failure disease while raising much needed funds for the Aplastic Anemia and MDS International Foundation (AAMDSIF) to provide programs and services for patients and families and support research to find a cure.
This walk is being organized by Tammy Peters. She was inspired to organize the walk in memory of her father, Eddie Harrison, who she lost to MDS, and she hopes you can join!
In addition to the walk, festivities will include raffles, food vendors, live music, and fun activities for the whole family.
If you have questions about the event, please contact Tammy Peters.
How can YOU help?
- Register to walk & recruit walkers (friends, co-workers, neighbors, student groups) to your team.
- Ask your families & friends to sponsor you, collecting donations in person or online through your personal FriendRaising page.
- Set a goal to raise at least $250 (only 10 donations of $25 each) through your personal FriendRaising page or by turning in contributions at the Walk
- Volunteer during the event
- Have fun with us on 2/18/17 as we March for Marrow!
Questions? Please contact Brenda Dushko, Community Development Officer.