The AAMDSIF 2016 Scientific Symposium Patient Summary is now available in print format.
Containing 33 lay language summaries of presentations from a panel of international experts,
this 24-page publication presents the latest in bone marrow failure research.
• Genomics of Bone Marrow Failure
• Genetics of Bone Marrow Failure
• Pathophysiology and New Molecular Targets of Bone Marrow Failure
• Immunobiology of Bone Marrow Failure
• Round Table: Developing Therapies for the Developing World
• Transplant Treatments for Bone Marrow Failure
• Non-Transplant Treatments for Aplastic Anemia and PNH
• Non-Transplant Treatments for MDS
Order your copy by contacting email@example.com. There is a limited supply.