Get involved and give back by joining the 2nd Annual Williamsburg March for Marrow Walk! Register now!
The event will be held on Saturday, October 29 at Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center. The walk will begin at 10:00 am, with registration/check-in beginning at 9:00 am.
The Williamsburg March for Marrow Walk is a fun and festive walk to raise community awareness about bone marrow failure disease while raising much needed funds for the Aplastic Anemia and MDS International Foundation (AAMDSIF) to provide programs and services to help patients and families.
This walk is being organized by Eden Biskey. She was inspired to organize this walk to raise awareness in the greater Williamsburg community, and she hopes you can join them!
The walk will be on the beautiful grounds of Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center. Other festivities include team photos, inspirational speakers, a bone marrow drive, light refreshments, and a morning of fun connecting with fellow patients and families affected by a bone marrow failure disease to raise awareness and funds.
How can YOU help?
• Register to walk & recruit walkers (friends, co-workers, neighbors, student groups) to your team.
• Ask your families & friends to sponsor you, collecting donations in person or online through your personal FriendRaising page.
• Set a goal to raise at least $250 (only 10 donations of $25 each) through your personal FriendRaising page or by turning in contributions at the Walk
• Volunteer during the event
• Have fun with us on 10/29/16 as we March for Marrow!
Questions? Please contact Martha Crews, Community Development Officer.