$50 Amazon Gift Code
The first 100 physicians who complete the entire survey will receive a $50 Amazon.com gift code. The money for gift codes is provided by Clarity Computing, a market research firm, through a grant by Celgene Corporation and does not come from any existing AA&MDSIF funds. The companion nurses survey is now closed.
Note: Amazon gift codes will be emailed to qualified participants once the survey is closed in mid May.
Last Chance - Survey Closing May 5!
Do you treat MDS patients?
Please participate in an important survey for healthcare providers with MDS patients
The Aplastic Anemia and MDS International Foundation (AA&MDSIF) is conducting an online research survey. The purpose of the survey is to help us better understand how MDS and the treatments you provide affect your patients' lives. We also want to know about what services and information you provide. Your answers will be used to improve our clinician services and programs.
Your answers will be 100% confidential and will not be connected to you in any way.
The answers you and other health professionals provide will be carefully combined and analyzed to create an overall picture of how MDS and its treatment affect the lives of people with MDS and health care providers involved in the treatment of MDS. Our goal is to identify barriers to completing treatment and improving treatment in the future. Data collection and analysis will occur in strict compliance with all institutional review board guidelines and policies for research studies. The data will also be reviewed by members of the AA&MDSIF Patient Education Council and Medical Advisory Board to insure full compliance. The findings from this study may be presented or published by the AA&MDSIF and the participating investigators.
What else do you need to know before taking the survey?
- The survey is being sponsored by the AA&MDSIF.
- It is open to physicians and nurses with MDS patients in the United States.
- The survey should take you about 30 minutes to complete.
- Our goal is for about 100 physicians and 100 nurses to take the survey.
- The survey is 100% voluntary and anonymous.
- No personal information will be asked from you at any time within the survey (such as your name, address, doctor’s name, credit card information, etc.).
- There are no unforeseen risks or benefits to you.
- You may complete the survey yourself.
- You can choose not to participate or you can stop this survey at any time, for any reason.
Your voice matters:
The survey will start by asking you to provide opinions about treatments you may offer to MDS patients.
If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Chisolm, PhD, Senior Director of Patient Programs & Services, AA&MDSIF at 1-(800) 747-2820 ext. 114.
If you understand and consent to participate, please click the appropriate button below to begin.
If you have any questions or concerns about your participation in this research study, contact:
Stephanie Chisolm, PhD
Director, Patient Programs and Services
(301) 279-7202 x114
Thank you for your participation!