2018 Registration is Now Open!
- Rockville, MD – March 24
- Houston TX— April 21
- Indianapolis, IN – May 19
- Seattle, WA – June 23
- Providence, RI – September 22
- Los Angeles, CA – October 13
- Miami, FL – November 10
Access Presentation Materials from Past Conferences
Who should attend?
- Aplastic anemia, PNH, MDS and AML patients
- Patients dealing with myelofibrosis, PRCA, CMML or GVHD
- Those who are newly diagnosed or currently in treatment, as well as long-term survivors
- Caregivers, family members or friends
- Nurses and other healthcare professionals are also welcome
What’s new for 2018?
- MDS to AML Disease Session: We have added a new session on the current thinking and advances in treatment for AML patients.
- Optimizing Your Well-Being: Learn about practical strategies for supporting your mind, body and spirit
- Survivorship Care Planning: Learn about what’s next in your journey and what you can do to improve your quality of life
- Inclusion of information on CMML, MPNs, PRCA and GVHD within our disease and treatment sessions. We will help you understand how these are related to bone marrow failure and provide a basic understanding of diseases and treatments.
- A Time to Celebrate: Join us as we end the day with an uplifting and hopeful end to a powerful day
- Limited Conference Travel Assistance – If the cost of traveling to our conferences is a barrier, please learn about how we may be able to help.
Why should you attend?
- Gain unprecedented access to top experts
- Get your questions answered
- Return home a wiser and better-equipped self-advocate
- Meet those who genuinely understand what you are going through
- Build a strong and supportive community
- Leave with a sense of optimism and hope for the future
- It’s FREE, so mark your calendars now. Advance registration is always recommended.
What to Expect from 2018 Conferences:
- Join us the Friday night before the conference to socialize and meet other patients, families and caregivers.
- An in-depth review of the current thinking on aplastic anemia, PNH, MDS and AML.
- Basic review of disease and treatment information on CMML, MPNs, PRCA and GVHD.
- Practical steps you can take to become an even stronger advocate for your best care and treatment.
- Practical strategies for improving your health and well-being in spite of your illness.
- Meet other patients and family members, join a Community Connection group in your area and discover our Peer Support Network.
- Learn how AAMDSIF can help you with this life-altering journey.