MDS (Myelodysplastic Syndromes) in the News
- Dr. Gail Roboz returns to Good Morning America to answer questions the “GMA” staff and fans have about Robin’s treatment and her recovery process as she begins her bone marrow transplant to treat MDS today.
- Watch Medical Advisory Board Member, Gail Roboz, M.D. on Good Morning America discuss bone marrow transplantation with her patient, Robin Roberts
- Watch Medical Advisory Board Member, Gail Roboz, M.D. on ABC News discuss bone marrow transplantation
- Read a Q and A session with Dr. Roboz about bone marrow failure, transplantation, and what to expect following transplatation. Meet Dr. Roboz.
- What is MDS? - Watch this video with Dr. Mikkael Sekeres on our YouTube channel
- Information on Myelodysplastic Syndrome: Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Information on Treatment-Related Myelodysplastic Syndrome (t-MDS)
- Information on Transplantation
- MDS Stories in the News including articles citing Medical Advisory Board members and AA&MDSIF Executive Director John Huber
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes - an article appearing in Women magazine. Features several patients from AA&MDSIF Peer Support Network and experts from AA&MDSIF Medical Advisory Board
- What Can You Do?
- Donate blood
- Donate platelets
- Sign up for the bone marrow registry
- Contact local media and tell your story
- More ways to get involved
- Information for Physicians and Healthcare Professionals
- MDS Toolkit and Mobile App
Originally published on 08/28/2012 - 1:18pm. Last updated on Thu, 09/20/2012 - 3:52pm.
Online Learning Center
Find out how you can further research and treatment. Act now!