Awareness Week is here, and there are still simple, quick and effective things you can do to make a difference.
Observe Awareness Week in these easy ways:
- Join our Awareness Week 2015 event on Facebook!
- Forward the Facebook Awareness Week story of the day on our Facebook page to your friends and family on Facebook.
- Change your profile picture on Facebook to our Awareness Week logo.
- Create an Awareness Week fundraising and awareness page!
- Give a gift of hope through a quick online donation to the AA&MDSIF Awareness Week 2015 fundraising page.
- Visit our Awareness Week 2015 Resource Center.
- Share your own story through social media.
- Start a conversation on our Facebook page.
- Have a lunchtime talk at the office or your place of worship about you or your loved one’s journey with bone marrow failure disease.
- Invite friends and neighbors over for a coffee & dessert or wine & cheese at your house. Share your story, talk about bone marrow failure disease, and let others know how AA&MDSIF helps patients and families.
- Download an Awareness Week poster and put it up in your office.
Questions? Contact Martha Crews, Community Development Officer, by email or phone (301) 279-7202 x103. Together, we can raise awareness about bone marrow failure disease in your own community.